Monday, March 9, 2009

Weekly Unplugged Project- Happy

This weeks Unplugged Project was Happy easy enough, right? We do things all the time that make us Happy. So I went a little literal and we made a Bluebird of Happiness. (click the link for more detailed instructions.

We painted two Styrofoam balls blue. We let them dry (kinda!) then stuck them together with a piece of a skewer. Then we added the googly eyes, feathers and legs (more pieces of skewers) and a beak (skewer painted orange).



11 comments:

  1. I kept thinking of bluebirds too...but never got as far as you did!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute--this will make a great springtime project!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi there....
    just found your blog through 'unplug your kids'. great to see other nannies out there! i try to keep my charges low profile to respect mom's rather 'high profile' position.....but SO MANY times I want to 'show them off'!! my three charges are simply the greatest and BEST to care for! i'll bookmark your blog and visit again. best to you! Lindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. just posted a comment as anonymous...not sure which "profile" to use. ?? i use blogger for my blog :) HELP!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous: Blogger is owned by google. When blogs I comment on ask me which profile I sign into google with my blogger info. Hope that helps.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is sooo cute. I think I even have Styrofoam balls and feathers on hand! Hmmm. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Even though blue isn't due to be featured until July, I already know I want to snag this one for on ABC & 123! Bookmarking as I type.

    ReplyDelete