Wednesday, March 4, 2009

St. Patrick's Day Spirit

Yes, even my font is green. Today we started our St. Patrick's Day activities.
I can not remember where I got this idea...Someone lined their shamrocks with buttons. If you are out there let me know so I can credit you! EDIT: I got this idea from ScottChristieCoriCassieCali! Thanks so much!

Anyways, here's our version of it.

March 4, 2009 004

I traced 4 hearts onto green construction paper. I put that and a gold pipe cleaner in one basket. I put the tools he would need in the other basket. Glue, Scissors, Glitter and Tape.

He cut the four hearts out. He is so good at cutting! I am so proud of him. He takes his time and follows the line very closely.
Then he arranged them in the Shamrock shape, glued them together, added the stem with tape on the back.

I helped him line it with glue and then he sprinkled green glitter on the outline!

March 4, 2009


The Finished Product.









2 comments:

  1. Cute project. May he have the luck of the irish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Those are super cute. I think I may let Cali do some with paper too. Much easier to cut than the cereal boxes and she LOVES glitter! Thanks for linking us, what fun!

    ReplyDelete